Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Beginning

After months of knowing I'd like to have a blog and pondering what to post on a blog and when to start it, I've finally done it!  My first official post.  I've always thought that a blog should have one carrying theme.  The longer I thought about that, I decided it was just a random opinion floating in my head.  Some may think a blog deserves a carrying theme, but others may think it more fun to show your eclectic style.  In this instance, I must categorize myself as an "other". 

Ultimately this blog will be food for thought.  I named it O's Love Culture because it will be all things I love and define my own personal culture.  The things that make me who I am.  That's about it for today, but I promise there will be more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment