Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wedding Shoes


One of the many important details on a girls wedding day is her shoes.  The shoes have to make a statement, but not a statement larger than the dress.  The shoes have to be a compliment to everything else going on that day.  I've decided that Royal Blue is the way to go for me on the BIG day.  Ultimately, I would love to wear the blue Manolo Blahnik's with the crystal buckle that Carrie Bradshaw made so famous on the Sex and the City movie, however I can't talk myself into spending that much.  Because of the wedding budget, my mission has been to find a wintery pair of Royal Blue shoes.  Although I'm not in love with the platform style of the ones pictured here, I think they just might be "the ones"!  There is still time to look, so no purchases yet, I feel as if I'll fall in love when I see them, just as I did with my dress!

1 comment:

  1. Shoes tell a lot of a bride. I like your shoes, But I don't like the large platform pump. perhaps it destroy it's style. You can DIY the shoes and ask the factory make for you. It's not expensive.

    ReplyDelete