Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Farewell 2011

I know it's a bit late, but 2011 was such a great year, I thought a photo recap was necessary. 
Dan proposed on January 2, 2011!! A great start to the new year!

Dan's best friend and his wife threw us an amazing engagement party!

I took a trip to LA to visit Janessa and enjoy the warm weather.

Dan and I selected Breckenridge for our destination wedding!

We took a trip there to plan the majority of the wedding in one weekend!

My grandma, aunts and I celebrated my mom's 50th bday by enjoying a lovely stroll through the park on Segways!
Dan and I landscaped the backyard.

We made an addition to our family, Miss Zoe Stachel!!

I hosted my first baby shower for Cori Johnson and baby Paige!!
We discovered Osaka in Golden Valley and continue to visit every Friday.

My niece, Ella Hope Heilman, was born on August 29th at 1lb, 9oz.

Dan and I visited Polish Fest so that I could get acquinted with his heritage!

Dan and I hosted our annual Halloween Party.

Zoe went to hunting school.  Dan took her hunting and it was a success!


Thus far, 2012 is off to a gret start!  I can't wait to share many new memories with everyone!! Happy belated New Year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment