Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Educational Shopping/Smart Advertising

There are a million different reasons I LOVE Crate&Barrel. One of the many is that they always include interesting facts as a part of their advertising.

Today as I was browsing their January catalog, I came across a handful of different wine glasses and an explanation as to how each of  their different styles directs the taste of wine. In addition to wine, they offer this tid-bit of education on the topic of cocktails as well as beer. Below you'll find the wine diagram.

If I were you I would make a point to visit their website, not only to browse through their awesome products, but to view the cocktail and beer glass charts as well.

Not only do I feel educated on the topic, but because I'm now knowledgeable, I think I need to purchase at least two more types of wine glasses!! Smart advertising!

To view the cocktail and beer guides visit the Inspiration section of Crate&Barrel.com.
Winner&Is - Cocktails
Snowed&In - Beer


No comments:

Post a Comment