Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sugar Coated Voice - Jennifer Nettles

Having a love for all different kinds of music makes it hard for me to pick a favorite musician. BUT, if I were put in a life or death situation and had to pick a favorite musician to save my life (or someone else's), I would stand strong behind the vocal styling's of Ms. Jennifer Nettles. Not only is her voice wonderful, but her personality appears to be a close match.

Jennifer Nettles has done a handful of performances with other "big name" singers. In each of these performances it ceases to amaze me how pronounced each individual's sounds are, yet when put together it's perfect harmony (peanut butter & jelly)! Each time I hear one of the performances I can't help but smile. I've put together a handful of my favorites to share and hopefully result in a smile for you. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment