Friday, September 28, 2012

Summer Bridal Shower

One of my best friends recently got married (pictures to come in a future post), and I hosted a bridal shower for her earlier this summer. I wanted to host a luncheon that had a casual, light summer feel. 

Pink, yellow and gray were the chosen colors for the shower. Fresh flowers and light foods (sandwiches and salads) were the accent for the party. I also had a carrying chalkboard theme as chalk always reminds me of summer!

Below are a few pics of the day (not nearly enough as I wanted to show each detail). My next event will be prepared early enough that I can take pictures of each detail before the party starts!!

The beautiful Bride-to-Be!
Accent flowers on the food table, alongside some of the food.
Decorated tables. Each place setting has a votive candle/holder with chalkboard space and chalk for each guest to write their name.
Beverage Station (later included the strawberry cheesecake dessert).

Mother of the Groom (left) & Mother of the Bride (right).
Gift opening (myself-left, Katy-right).

Bridesmaids with the Bride-to-Be (minus one bridesmaid)!
Left to right: Myself, Cori, Sara, Katy, Rachel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment