Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dispatch & Friends

If you know me, you know I absolutely LOVE music. Last night I had the opportunity to attend the Dispatch concert at the Orpheum theater in Minneapolis. I was introduced to Dispatch in college and have been a HUGE fan ever since so this concert has been a long time coming. They were every bit as fabulous in person as they sound through my iPod! As they tour, they are recording each individual performance and giving this as a free (download) gift to those who attended. I've yet to download my copy, but I can't wait to relive the concert. If possible, I will share via blog post.  

On top of their spectacular performance, they chose the indie band, Good Old War, to open for them. I'd never heard of them, but they were great too and I've added them to the list of Marvelous Melodies. Two bands to add to your list of Pandora stations! ;)
Notable dinner before the concert at the Bullfrog Cajun Bar in Minneapolis.
Good Old War

Dispatch (All three above)

No comments:

Post a Comment